IGNORED

Bristol City Women - WSL / W Championship

Leveller

39 minutes ago, phantom said:

Is it usual for City Women to increase the admission for POTD?

They do for games at the RHPC. I think they do it at Ashton Gate games but I am not sure

2 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

City Women attendance likely to be broken with over 6000 tickets sold. Abi Harrison wants it to be 7500...

Andi Weimann has entered the chat...

• Thanks 1

The FA have announced the first dates for next season. Have put down both WSL & Women's Championship:

Women's Championship opening weekend: 26-27 August

WSL opening weekend: 29 September - 1 October
(The league starts much later due to the World Cup final being on August 20)

Conti Cup Final: 30/31 March

Women's Championship closing weekend: 27/28 April

Women's FA Cup Final: 11/12 May

WSL closing weekend: 18/19 May

• Thanks 1

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Erithacus said:

Not sure if there's been any notification from the club but are Season Card holders needing to queue up at the ticket office on Sunday?

Season ticket with the women's team? 

@shahanshahan will know but I'm sure you had the opportunity to pick a seat a while ago

I assume you realise the majority of the Dolman stand has already been sold / allocated? 

11 hours ago, miser said:

Season ticket holders have been sent a ticket by email to allow  entry

Correct. The current season tickets don't scan at the AG turnstiles, so all ST holders had the chance to pick a seat & get sent a ticket. That - or they were randomly assigned a seat then had to contact Supporter Services to request a move, giving them more work to do ?‍♂️

7 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

I’m very excited for this game. How often do you see a City team lift a league title at Ashton Gate?!?

It feels like I haven’t seen a game at Ashton Gate with much on the line for a fair while!

For me, it'll be my first time! I couldn't get a ticket for the final game of the 2014/15 season when City beat Walsall to lift the League One title...

44 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Brum already one up after a couple of minutes!

We’re going to have to do the business at The Gate methinks.

0-2 at HT, which means we MUST WIN today, or give Brum the opportunity to nick 1st place by beating us in the last game - which given their form and the fact they already beat us 0-1 earlier in the season, you would not bet against.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

0-2 at HT, which means we MUST WIN today, or give Brum the opportunity to nick 1st place by beating us in the last game - which given their form and the fact they already beat us 0-1 earlier in the season, you would not bet against.

Every confidence.

We never mess things up on our big ‘must win’ days. ….. at least I think it is ‘never’, but perhaps, it’s ‘always’. 

Anyhows, you redsssss.