IGNORED

Attendance On Saturday?

chalky

21,049 no but seriously now i think we will get about 10,200 because i think some part timers will go but not alot and i think barnley will bring more fans this time because england didnt play a couple of hours befor and they all got p!ssed up and hopefully all forumers are going to sing there hearts out 4 the lads

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I see two of our members have been brain washed by Robbored

"i think some part timers will go"

"just true fans for saturday"

Just what we need, more bitterness and intolerance on this forum (Unless its about the band, then it's acceptable)

My guess for attendance is 9423. People saving money for christmas, going christmas shopping and the FA cup losing its magic

My guess for attendance is 9423.  People saving money for christmas, going christmas shopping and the FA cup losing its magic

The FA cup losing its magic? I think that if you are a tiny club from a non-league side then when you make the 1st round it must be a great feeling. If you are a Prem side you have a very realistic chance of winning it, its for teams like ours in Div2 and 3 that the magic has somewhat gone, 2 rounds against either sub standard opposition or someone from the same league and then out in the 1st round proper to a Div1 club!!

Its a random thing, luck of the draw etc, if, sorry when we make it to the 3rd round and your sat watching the draw and Man U or Arsenal get drawn against us at the gate then the magic will return i guarentee it :ph34r:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"watching the draw and Man U or Arsenal get drawn against us at the gate then the magic will return i guarentee it "

yeah very true pal

But then I expect that would also cause the part time fan debate to return aswell :ph34r:

There may well be a shock in store for the players, management and board tomorrow in terms of how many turn up. 

I really can't see much over 8,000 if that.

We're having decent 2 week breaks between our home games so the fans appetites to get down the Gate should be refreshed.

I don't think the crowd will be a shock to the club whatever it is - these days most tickets are sold in advance and the club will have a good idea to the nearest 500 long before kick-off.

The only surprise to them will be if it's a fine day and the "walk up" exceeds expectations.

I expect our crowd figure to hold up well when compared to the other gates tomorrow and you can't ask for more than that really.

Just under 10,000, i reckon. Weather brightening up tomorrow P.M. according to Teletext.

There may well be a shock in store for the players, management and board tomorrow in terms of how many turn up. 

I really can't see much over 8,000 if that.

We're having decent 2 week breaks between our home games so the fans appetites to get down the Gate should be refreshed.

I don't think the crowd will be a shock to the club whatever it is - these days most tickets are sold in advance and the club will have a good idea to the nearest 500 long before kick-off.

The only surprise to them will be if it's a fine day and the "walk up" exceeds expectations.

I expect our crowd figure to hold up well when compared to the other gates tomorrow and you can't ask for more than that really.

Just under 10,000, i reckon. Weather brightening up tomorrow P.M. according to Teletext.

Guest profplum86
<br /> Does liciderhead get a prize for being the most pessimistic (and accurate)? :ph34r:

i think they should get a........ copy of eyle ball's goodnight irene and eveyone who guessed (or maybe the person who started the preditcion thing) should foot the bill!!!haha!

i got a copy of the video to the goodnigth irene on my pc its great i think everyone should buy a copy

Official attendance 6,741.  As I thought, a bit of a shock for the club.

Sorry Nogbad...

Ah, Cynic, i see you overestimated it a bit yourself. Not by as much as me, admittedly.........

I can't help it if the masses don't seem to share my enthusiasm for Bristol City by getting themselves down the Gate for an F.A. Cup match.

But like i thought, our attendance still held up well compared to the others.

If, as you say, it was a bit of a shock for the club, i wonder what they were expecting?

Archived