IGNORED

First Home Friendly Of The Season......

peanut

This season hasnt even started, but the Atyeo stewards have decided to give me my "first and final warning" for the whole season.

Wasnt a good idea to stick my middle finger up at him as he walked away though, deputy cheif safety officer got a still photo of it, oppps.

Typical kid. Putting your finger up behind his back when hes walking away. I'm glad you got caught. Grow up.

Thanks mate, check your facts and the laws of this country before you go making false accusations, I am not a Kid, let alone a typical one.

It's people like you that give us normal City fans a bad name. There is no reason why a BCFC steward would give you a warning without just cause.

I have always had a low opinion of people who verbally attack stewards...I have never really understood how it is constructive in any possible way. You may slate me and say that 'I did nothing wrong' and say you have been scapegoated but if you put your finger up at him afterwards that just shows that you are purely juvenile and deserve everything you get.

Like Cardy says ; Just grow up

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Hmm stewards giving youngsters verbal warnings for little reason, sounds plausable to me - Obviously banging on the back of the Atyeo is far worse than trying to claim a metal fence, you might chip the paintwork and cost the club at least £5, you vicious hooligan.

If only we had these super stewards in the East End rather than guarding the Atyeo paintwork.

Archived