IGNORED

Leeds intent on promotion

JoeAman08

2 minutes ago, SR1 said:

Dear God. Ain't this the internet at its worst?

Presumably if we'd had 34,000 ST holders we'd have been shit fans because we wouldn't have sold any tickets to match by match purchasers.

Apart from the patently ludicrous nature of your point I really don't care. 

As for Augustin I admit that this time on Saturday I hadn't heard of him, so I can't in all honesty go down the line of saying that he's 'the difference'. The structural issues of the rest of the squad are there to see when all we have to cover Kalvin Phillips for three games is a centre half. 

I'm more immediately interested in the signing of Poveda. Looks like a talent.

I’ll explain this in simple English for you...... Your other Leeds supporting mate made the point that you had basically sold all your tickets for our fixture against you this morning (sounds impressive), I asked how many tickets that was & I was informed that it was 5,500 as you have 23,000 season ticket holders that would of all purchased their tickets for our fixture & every other home fixture back by the start of August!

Selling 28,000 tickets in half an hour is impressive even for a top of the table team with a massive fan base, selling 4,000 tickets (taking the 1,500 tickets that are still available) doesn’t sound quite so impressive or maybe that’s just me? For comparison, I made the point that we have 16,000 season ticket holders & get attendances of 23-24k regularly so given 2k for away fans that still means we sell 6k or so tickets to non season ticket holders with us being a small club, in a mid table position & playing poor football (by our own supporters admittance).

I’m not the one who has visited your forum boasting about how great my team is or how great our support is, I’m just trying to bring some balance to the discussion, if that doesn’t fit with showing how great Leeds are then I apologise.

3 hours ago, SPAZZA said:

Tickets went on sale at 9am for our game against you, at 10am we had 1,500 left.

11 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I’ll explain this in simple English for you...... Your other Leeds supporting mate made the point that you had basically sold all your tickets for our fixture against you this morning (sounds impressive),

That's all he said. He did not even mention how many had been sold. Just how many were left. He was accurate (we now have 1.000). You then took that as a boast. 

Seriously. Enough.

13 minutes ago, SR1 said:

That's all he said. He did not even mention how many had been sold. Just how many were left. He was accurate (we now have 1.000). You then took that as a boast. 

Seriously. Enough.

And I asked him how many went on sale for you to only have 1,500 left? Again, only 1,500 left of 34,000 tickets = impressive.

1,500 left out of 5,500 tickets, not so impressive or can you not see that?

8 hours ago, SPAZZA said:

I can’t believe we’ve got him.

All my posts on here are NEVER meant in disrespect by the way, I’ve been on here a few years and only used to dive in when we played you ?

Spazza, JKA is something of an unknown quantity but has decent credentials in his locker that is for sure. I have a good feeling about this transfer & can see something of JFH in his play but possibly quicker. Who know's, he might produce the wonders of Yeboah & then we really will be flying!

Don't let the locals dishearten you - they haven't got over Nketiah quite yet! ?

Archived