IGNORED

Membership Discounts

sephjnr

Before this year you could/can get membership discounts off tickets by joining up with either City2000 or the Supporters' Club, that much I know. But are Season Ticket holders entitled to the same discounts on certain things i.e. CATS fares? I ask this because there are at least 2 clubs to join and I'd like to know which is better simply for getting reduced CATS fares. Or -like I ask- are ST holders automatically entitled to 'membership' discount on the coach tix?

Guest jantzeb
Before this year you could/can get membership discounts off tickets by joining up with either City2000 or the Supporters' Club, that much I know. But are Season Ticket holders entitled to the same discounts on certain things i.e. CATS fares? I ask this because there are at least 2 clubs to join and I'd like to know which is better simply for getting reduced CATS fares. Or -like I ask- are ST holders automatically entitled to 'membership' discount on the coach tix?

I am sure you automatically get discounted C.A.T.S with your season ticket. Thats what it says in the Gate post. All the Georgie.

Archived