IGNORED

Good old VAR

Lrrr

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I think he did.

You need to consider that Sterling is one of the fastest players in the world over a short distance. At that speed the slightest touch is going to send him flying, hence why it wasnt a dive.

2 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

That’s astonishing if you think sterling didn’t dive.

Its astonishing that you think he did! As I said above, consider the speed he was going!

6 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

You need to consider that Sterling is one of the fastest players in the world over a short distance. At that speed the slightest touch is going to send him flying, hence why it wasnt a dive.

Its astonishing that you think he did! As I said above, consider the speed he was going!

**** all to do with speed he blatantly divided, he started going down before lloris went anywhere near him

50 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Another VAR joke is

It cannot be used to say goal keeper came off his line before pen is taken!!!!!!

While I like that they're trying to keep decisions on field its ridiculous how many aren't being retaken 

13 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

FFS whether the original penalty decision was right or wrong over 2 minutes to make a decision on VAR is ridiculous and none of the aftermath would have been necessary if Kevin Friend told the guy in the VAR booth to f'*k off a decision had already been made. 

City were on the attack for most of that 2 minutes. Would have been great if they had scored in that time, then it got called back for a penalty that they missed.

VAR what a farce.

7 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

City were on the attack for most of that 2 minutes. Would have been great if they had scored in that time, then it got called back for a penalty that they missed.

VAR what a farce.

I wonder what would have happened if Spurs had scored on the break and it got called back for a penalty to City. Cue a riot at White Hart Lane. (I predict a riot by the Manics or White Riot by the Clash played over the tannoy as the penalty is taken). 

Archived