IGNORED

This Smoking Thing

bristolborn_and_red

I am a smoker and i love my ciggies especially with a pint but the fact is 70% of current smokers would love to give up, me being one.

I am all for a ban at Ashton Gate and while I'm at it,a ban in pubs, resteurants, anywhere which help me stop to smoke.

I have a 2 year old boy and i would like to see him grow into a young man, if i continue to smoke this may not happen. 100 years from now, there will be no such thing as smoking tobacco, the sooner the better.

By the way, my stop date is Aug 9th. Wish me luck.

I am a smoker and i love my ciggies especially with a pint but the fact is 70% of current smokers would love to give up, me being one.

I am all for a ban at Ashton Gate and while I'm at it,a ban in pubs, resteurants, anywhere which help me stop to smoke.

I have a 2 year old boy and i would like to see him grow into a young man, if i continue to smoke this may not happen. 100 years from now, there will be no such thing as smoking tobacco, the sooner the better.

By the way, my stop date is Aug 9th. Wish me luck.

I take my hat to you for wishing to give up so passionately. My wife was on 40 a day and gave up in a day, how, she read a book on how to stop smoking and it scared her so much she will not even tell me what was in the book.

Her mate was a die hard smoker and she to read the book and no longer smokes.

I can find out the name of this book and let you know. One thing the book says at the start is don't read it if you have no intention of quiting so you must want to give up.

Best of luck.

MM

Archived