IGNORED

Fulham, LJ's Waterloo

Abraham Romanovich

14 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

why the surprise.

OTIB represents about 0.0001 % of real City fans. THe support at home games for Lj and support for the team and LJ away this season is something you witness when you go, rather than read toxic stuff on a 'Protest Forum'

Funny that, because all the season ticket holders I know, none of which post on this forum, want him sacked. 

In fact, although it doesn’t suit the narrative about this forum being negative, if I’m honest the only real positive opinions I hear about Lee Johnson are on this forum. Friends and family all want him removed, people I hear in the pub before the game want him removed, people around me at Ashton Gate never seem to have anything positive to say about him. People I follow on Twitter seem to be fairly unanimous in being sick and tired of his garbage football and bullshit press conferences.

You keep telling yourself that this is just a ‘protest forum’ though.

It’s a bit odd when we 7th in the championship. Not bottom, or 4th from bottom flirting with drop. We r not. We are 7th.  Flirting with other end. 
clangers have been dropped. For sure. Well aired on here with signings and clubs in the bag thought processes and  all that
 Nothing will happen till seasons end so chill and see how it all pans out.  City r city. Always totally unpredictable.  Not good enough really for a promotion push  

Our league position may be false but league table never lies. His future will be sorted May 

3 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

why the surprise.

OTIB represents about 0.0001 % of real City fans. THe support at home games for Lj and support for the team and LJ away this season is something you witness when you go, rather than read toxic stuff on a 'Protest Forum'

Maths not yer strong point then ?

3 hours ago, bearded_red said:

Funny that, because all the season ticket holders I know, none of which post on this forum, want him sacked. 

In fact, although it doesn’t suit the narrative about this forum being negative, if I’m honest the only real positive opinions I hear about Lee Johnson are on this forum. Friends and family all want him removed, people I hear in the pub before the game want him removed, people around me at Ashton Gate never seem to have anything positive to say about him. People I follow on Twitter seem to be fairly unanimous in being sick and tired of his garbage football and bullshit press conferences.

You keep telling yourself that this is just a ‘protest forum’ though.

Hampshire Red must be LJ's mum...the only explanation I can think of for the love-in.

You could join the forums of all the teams below us who could probably argue they should be top 6,but aren't! 

Reckon Lj has us in a good league position right now, don't you? 

If not, please explain and also avoid using stupid, family presumptions, which, like all your other comments are totally wrong. See you on Saturday, supporting the team? 

Or will you be playing with your negative keyboard in STAPLETON Rd? 

Archived