IGNORED

This is how you do it .

slartibartfast

7 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Sorry if posted.

I got more out of Rowey's presser than anything Holden had to say.

Very good presentation. Which though did you think were genuine responses from the heart as some seemed typical trained type answers or excuses where it all went wrong. I lost count on how many times “structure of the team”  was mentioned.

Excellent 12 mins (over 6000 seconds of 'managment speak'). Sounds like he's got potential to go into coaching and no comparison with the nonsense gas players spout after a game.

Just shows some of the credentials of a Championship coach; talking to the media, be positive about the next game, manage your boss well, win games away from home, love your supporters, ignore any minority forums, be realistic, take responsibility when facing set-backs; etc. Remind you of anyone managing BCFC?

1 hour ago, BTRFTG said:

Note Rowe focusses on what 'should have happened' a what players 'should have done' but is lightweight as to why they didn't? First question any journo worth their salt would have pressed as a follow-on.

This is what I think,we’ve heard quite  few time over the past couple of seasons,should of done this,this should of happened,so why the **** didn’t it,no real answers though.

Archived