IGNORED

Streaming APKs

CyderInACan

7 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

What are the current best streaming apps on Firestick? Using UnlockMyTTV, Cinema HD and TeaTV - any new ones out there I need to know about?

I use TV Zion and Cyberflix on my Firestick, they are much of a muchness imho, but I  recommend subscribing to Real Debrid to get better and faster feeds

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

How much is Real Debrid? 

About 10 Euros for 90 days, I've been using it for the last 4 years since I cut the cord, it makes a world of difference to loading and stabilised streams.  I only used IPTVs and streaming apps and saved myself a fortune, plus I get all the UK, US and Canadian tv, sports etc :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

About 10 Euros for 90 days, I've been using it for the last 4 years since I cut the cord, it makes a world of difference to loading and stabilised streams.  I only used IPTVs and streaming apps and saved myself a fortune, plus I get all the UK, US and Canadian tv, sports etc :laugh:

Sweet. That sounds OK. Similar for me I think I chucked Sky 4 years ago and relied on Kodi initially & for about the last 2 yrs IPTV and the likes of Terrarium et al 

Even with the IPTV subs, VPN & Real Debrid then think of the money we've saved! 

1 minute ago, CyderInACan said:

Sweet. That sounds OK. Similar for me I think I chucked Sky 4 years ago and relied on Kodi initially & for about the last 2 yrs IPTV and the likes of Terrarium et al 

Even with the IPTV subs, VPN & Real Debrid then think of the money we've saved! 

I got so fed up over here in Canada as the tv is pretty crap, so was so happy to be able to watch Sky Sports again! But seriously look into Real Debrid, I recommend it to all the people I used to sell android boxes to and they are all happy with the difference it makes

17 hours ago, Med/MadHatter said:

But seriously look into Real Debrid, I recommend it to all the people I used to sell android boxes to and they are all happy with the difference it makes

Signed up but haven't chosen a plan yet. Is it still working OK as someone told me that a lot of the servers/links have disappeared?

47 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Yes some links have disappeared/ shut down but that's normal as they change, its still working fine for me. Sorry to have taken so long to get back to you, I couldn't get on to OTIB!

No worries - for the price of a short term plan it's worth a punt to check it out - thanks for the advice - stay safe! 

Archived