IGNORED

A Season Of Goals

BS3_RED

I think we all know that this season we will attack the oposition. I think we all know that we will score goals this season but what i think we all need to get ready for is the fact that we will also let them in by the bucket load. Some games we wil win by 5 but other games we will lose by 5. Get ready for a season of action and goals down the gate.

I don't think so, City arn't going to play 4-3-3 all season, tinman will asses the game(s) as they come up and dictate what formation to play, the diferce I see with Tinion to Danny Wilson is Tinion is fair and not scared to take a Gamble or two, as for Danny he knew his side atleast 3 weeks before it even kicked off and realy didn't take enough chances ( Hence a few good decisions on subs in the 80th minute on the odd occasions )but that didn't win us and prizes for the past 4 yrs.

I think we'll all be surprised this season I know that for a fact, and I'm %99 sure it's all going to be positive, there's something at the the Ashton Camp this season that would of send shivers down Man CIty or even Wigan Athletics backs if they were still in this division!

Surely the whole pre season tightness in defence will continue into the league. There is no reason why everything should change jjst because the opposition get a bit better. We kept a clean sheet against Pompy so thats gotta be good as well.

Looking forward to a season of clean sheets and lots of goals in our favour. Smith can take over where Carey left and do an even better job for us.

Keep the faith :D

Surely the whole pre season tightness in defence will continue into the league. There is no reason why everything should change jjst because the opposition get a bit better. We kept a clean sheet against Pompy so thats gotta be good as well.

Looking forward to a season of clean sheets and lots of goals in our favour. Smith can take over where Carey left and do an even better job for us.

Keep the faith  :city:

:) Don't take to much out of the Pompey game, it was a testmonal, they always end up as draws, if City would have scored then Portsmouth would of opend us up like a can of worms, there was 2 misses that even my nan could of scored for pompey one of them was in the last 10 mins, you realy think a premiership player would showboat and try to flick it over philips from 5 yards, when all he had to do was pass the ball into the net ;), no I didn't think so :)

I could remeber a few years back when we drew 3-3 with Man Utd we went 2 - 0 down in 15 mins :D

:D

:city:  Don't take to much out of the Pompey game, it was a testmonal, they always end up as draws, if City would have scored then Portsmouth  would of opend us up like a can of worms, there was 2 misses that even my nan could of scored for pompey one of them was in the last 10 mins, you realy think a premiership player would showboat and try to flick it over philips from 5 yards, when all he had to do was pass the ball into the net :), no I didn't think so :D

I could remeber a few years back when we drew 3-3 with Man Utd we went 2 - 0 down in 15 mins ;)

:D

Yeah but it was Lua Lua who missed it, anything is possible with him around, fantastic dribbling with the ball but give him a sitter and he'll try and do a back flipped somersault with a twist before tapping it in.

Archived