IGNORED

City Scarves

Southport Red

Just back from a holiday in the Vendee, France (yes, very nice-thank you :city: ) and in a bar in St Jean De Monts what was hanging in pride of place over the bar but a 'CIDEREDS ON TOUR, BRISTOL CITY FOOTBALL CLUB' scarf, well it brought a lump to my throat it really did! :D

It got me wondering, where is the most unusual place or furthest from home you have seen any City memorabilia?

Guest Twin City with En Avant Guingamp

My family own a holiday home in France, and we are giving a Bristol City flag to the local team(en avant Guingamp) shop to hang up behind the counter.

I saw 1 in majorca a few years ago. It was really kool and i saw one in paris last yr but didnt c n e this yr other than wen i met up wit my mate in france Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. i was near st jean de monts but i didnt c it

Seattle as well - me, about a month ago.

Sea World San Diego - 2 people wearing City shirts.

Ye Olde Kings Head, Santa Monica - dirtiest scarf I've ever seen.

Island of Ios, Greece.

Bar in Mombassa, Kenya.

Others that I can't recall at the mo.

Just back from a holiday in the Vendee, France (yes, very nice-thank you  :city: ) and in a bar in St Jean De Monts what was hanging in pride of place over the bar but a 'CIDEREDS ON TOUR, BRISTOL CITY FOOTBALL CLUB' scarf, well it brought a lump to my throat it really did!  :D

It got me wondering, where is the most unusual place or furthest from home you have seen any City memorabilia?

Plenty in the vendee and Lanquedoc regions!! It costs me a fortune!!

Saw a city shirt in Cyprus but it was in a football themed bar :D

My old shirt is in Paphos, Cyprus in a bar called Yamas (SP) top end of the main strip. I told the barman to hang it right by the door and he sent me a photo to prove he did.

MM

Archived