IGNORED

Which club do you think will benefit the most from this enforced break ?

Major Isewater

I think it will benefit Leeds the most . 
They play a high energy pressing game and Bielsa rarely changes his first team.

Last season they ran out of steam, it could have happened again this year but they will have had a break and time to recharge the batteries to attack the last nine games .

What do you think ? 

Leeds struck me as a bit more resilient this time but we'll never know- they tweaked their tactics a bit I believe and seemed tighter at the back, structurally- a key flaw of theirs was not necessarily being running out of steam but a conversion rate below where it should be as to all intents and purposes they are a dominant, dominant side. Nonetheless, as you say it could help them even more so.

Them aside, think we could well benefit as we have this season and the 2 before this have been quite injury hit. As and when it returns we should finally have a clean bill of health- or something close to? Think of it as 9 Cup finals.

The extra time off may also give LJ the head space and time to come up with a tactical plan that can truly suit the squad we now have at our disposal. ?

Without knowing which clubs had big injury problems it`s tricky. We should have Benik back subject to the loan rules being sorted out but will he be match fit and up to speed for instance?

Probably the best way of looking at things is to look at which sides normally start well but fade away as the season goes on - like us!

3 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Without knowing which clubs had big injury problems it`s tricky. We should have Benik back subject to the loan rules being sorted out but will he be match fit and up to speed for instance?

Probably the best way of looking at things is to look at which sides normally start well but fade away as the season goes on - like us!

None of them will be match fit :) Will be a good leveller.

Archived