IGNORED

Did any clairvoyant predict the corona virus ?

Major Isewater

Do you know of a single clairvoyant who predicted this health crisis ?

I’ll put my cards on the table here , for once no pun intended , I believe that we as a race have an incredible potential that we don’t use , call it intuition or whatever you want but certain individuals are blessed with and develop their sensibility to these signs . 

I believe that about a third of what they do is intuition, another clever use of questions and ‘ reading ‘ of the person in front of them but another third is often true .

The problem , like for advertising , is we don’t know which third is true . 

Do any of you know a clairvoyant who predicted this corona virus ? 

Think it was the Two Ronnies, from their "but first the news" section, that announced that "next week's meeting of the clairvoyants society has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances".

36 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Think it was the Two Ronnies, from their "but first the news" section, that announced that "next week's meeting of the clairvoyants society has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances".

Different but a bit the same, there used to be a sign nailed to a tree just outside North Bowood in Dorset that read;

`Are you interested in time travel? If so, meet here last Sunday at 8pm`

Made me chuckle every time I drove past it.

12 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Do you know of a single clairvoyant who predicted this health crisis ?

I’ll put my cards on the table here , for once no pun intended , I believe that we as a race have an incredible potential that we don’t use , call it intuition or whatever you want but certain individuals are blessed with and develop their sensibility to these signs . 

I believe that about a third of what they do is intuition, another clever use of questions and ‘ reading ‘ of the person in front of them but another third is often true .

The problem , like for advertising , is we don’t know which third is true . 

Do any of you know a clairvoyant who predicted this corona virus ? 

I'm waiting for someone to link Nostradamus to this virus tbh

4 hours ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I thought that was from a Dean Koontz novel "Edge of Darkness"

Never heard of it but just looked it up. People seem to have taken it as a serious prediction by Koontz.

The highlighted bits seem to fit, but the rest of it doesn’t. If Covid19 couldn’t survive outside of the human body, then we’d have far less of a problem!

BDA6F9E1-095F-486F-973B-E6B0E9DDA63A.jpeg

On 21/04/2020 at 10:19, BS2 Red said:

Never heard of it but just looked it up. People seem to have taken it as a serious prediction by Koontz.

The highlighted bits seem to fit, but the rest of it doesn’t. If Covid19 couldn’t survive outside of the human body, then we’d have far less of a problem!

BDA6F9E1-095F-486F-973B-E6B0E9DDA63A.jpeg

That sounds like it's describing a bacteria, rather than a virus. 

More terrifyingly in that parallel universe Trumps ramblings about finding an antibiotic that the 'germ' can't outmanoeuvre would have been completely apt. 

Archived