IGNORED

Aden Flint Article

healeyred

On 27/04/2020 at 22:14, RedRock said:

Still struggling to understand why LJ was prepared to let him go to Brum. 

Baffles me. Maybe it was MAs idea.

Bloody good job he didn’t go then both from the footballing and financial viewpoint.

I think the club were smart and managed to engineer a big profit on an iconic player who had given great service but is now in the later part of his career.

Time will tell but I don't think he'll have quite the same impact there as he did here. His time at Boro wasn't the best and he seems to be playing second fiddle at Cardiff at the moment.

He'll always get a good reception at Ashton Gate.

11 hours ago, City Rocker said:

Ah good, a conspiracy theorist. Just what I was hoping for in the midst of such a positive thread :)

Well look at the depth he went into about Cotterill, then a sentence or two about Johnson. Wilbraham was exactly the same.

Just makes you wonder..

13 hours ago, Swede said:

I think the club were smart and managed to engineer a big profit on an iconic player who had given great service but is now in the later part of his career.

Time will tell but I don't think he'll have quite the same impact there as he did here. His time at Boro wasn't the best and he seems to be playing second fiddle at Cardiff at the moment.

He'll always get a good reception at Ashton Gate.

Don’t disagree that the move to ‘Boro was well-timed performance-wise (with Webster as a replacement) and hit the peak value ’sweet spot’ perfectly.

However, don’t think the earlier planned/forced move to Brum would have been either personally. 

Still think we miss the goals and his battling qualities though.

5 hours ago, Redpool said:

Well look at the depth he went into about Cotterill, then a sentence or two about Johnson. Wilbraham was exactly the same.

Just makes you wonder..

Only a few sentences about SOD too.

Maybe the club are paying Flint to stay quiet on him too?

No? It's just a bollocks conspiracy. 

Archived