IGNORED

Ashton Gate To Host Wales Rugby

gater2

My welsh mate has informed me that the gate is to host Wales vs the Baa Baas next year.

Apparently it's at about the same time of the playoffs so they want to keep the Mil Stad free from egg chasing. I'm not really sure why :( I know people call us welsh, but this is taking the ######!

Could this be a sign of Wales' secret plan to capture Brizzle??? :Laugh4:

Oh well, all the more money for us!! ;)

I'm not proud, Welsh money is just as good as any other (well almost!), as long as it finds its way into our coffers.

Anyway I find it quite amusing that after the Millenuim, they haven't got a ground suitable enough to host their own national side, if they do end up playing the Barbarians game at AG :P

Surely if it is to be played around the play-offs time, and we were to reach the play-offs, would it not be seen as counter productive if we have to play on a pitch that has been recently played on by rugby players?

I know it will be looked at concerning timing etc. but nothing would surprise me, and it would be a high class touch of bad timing and an even bigger slice of irony if we were to host a rugby game because the ground that should be hosting it has to keep it's pitch protected for football games.

One of which mighten involve BCFC.

Archived