IGNORED

Reading Lights

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Anyone have a reading light? My floor mounted lamp has reached the end of it's life, aided by one of the dogs knocking it into the wall breaking the shade. I am thinking of getting one from this company.

Serious Readers - Home of the World's Best Reading Lights

High-performance reading lights to help you see more clearly - Serious Readers floor, table and wall lights for reading - UK made, 30 day risk-free trial, long warranty
www.seriousreaders.com www.seriousreaders.com

Any other makes worth considering?

Don’t worry about reading lamps mate. You Get can some strap on ones from your local camping shop and wear it around your head, they have great vision. If you need to go further there are also some other sites where you can see under the bed covers

• Admin
1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Mrs LR uses a Kindle (I can`t be doing with them personally, I like the feel of a proper book) and the backlight on it is pretty good - plenty bright enough for her to read by but not too bright it stops me going to sleep.

I have got a kindle, but prefer books, I also tried switching a couple of magazine subscriptions to emags, but soon went back to the hard copy's coming through the letter box.

31 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I have got a kindle, but prefer books, I also tried switching a couple of magazine subscriptions to emags, but soon went back to the hard copy's coming through the letter box.

I know what you`re saying, it`s not the same. Mrs LR swears by hers though although she does go back to the old dead tree option on occasion. They do have their place I agree - holidays for instance so you don`t have to pack a load of books.

Archived