IGNORED

Bristol City Whisky

Dollymarie

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Hello everyone. My mum is moving house and has found this, she won it in a raffle. It’s all sealed up and untouched but she doesn’t drink whisky. She doesn’t want anything for it, but would rather it went to a good home. 

C01E52AF-835B-4174-B38E-0691BF7C8FBD.jpeg

Ooooh ooooh ooooh !!! I love you Mum !! Can we have babies ?

2 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

We all hear your pain, Dolls. We're here for you.

Tone's plan has finally been revealed. He was really wanting your mum and was using you to get to her.

Julie H, beware!

I just want the whisky really even if your theory is close to the truth.

2 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

We all hear your pain, Dolls. We're here for you.

Tone's plan has finally been revealed. He was really wanting your mum and was using you to get to her.

Julie H, beware!

He’s just miffed I’m taken these days!

7 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Hello everyone. My mum is moving house and has found this, she won it in a raffle. It’s all sealed up and untouched but she doesn’t drink whisky. She doesn’t want anything for it, but would rather it went to a good home. 

I'll give you a tenner for it!?! Doubt it's single malt!

19 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

He’s just miffed I’m taken these days!

Not at all my beloved. We all make mistakes as I am certain you will learn. Your loss is a gain for @JulieH. And remember she comes with a pension as well as a baton and cuffs !!

15 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I’ve had someone contact me after I posted it on twitter, but if they don’t get back to me I’ll let you know. 

Good to hear you remember the stinky cheese I brought over from France for you Mrs.  Its ok I know when I have been discarded and forgotten. Allow me to cry myself asleep. 

15 hours ago, BigTone said:

Not at all my beloved. We all make mistakes as I am certain you will learn. Your loss is a gain for @JulieH. And remember she comes with a pension as well as a baton and cuffs !!

I am currently on the phone to my mum as we speak warning her of strange men who might approach her wearing loud shirts ! 

On 29/05/2020 at 13:42, Dollymarie said:

I would take it off your hands Dolly. Love Whiskey.  How much do you want for it ? 

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

I am currently on the phone to my mum as we speak warning her of strange men who might approach her wearing loud shirts ! 

I will always cherish this photo of you frisking your Mum

police-woman-and-sexy-courtesan-stock-photos_csp12578533.jpg.cf.jpg

Archived