IGNORED

Refund on ST ?

westonred

Opinions please:

Are the club going to refund the current season tickets holders for the matches missed ?  (other clubs have already done this)

Do you think a free TV Season Ticket to stream the games live at your home in exchange would be acceptable ?

Do you think credit to the 'value of' to use in club shop would be acceptable ?  

Do you think money off next Seasons ST would be acceptable ?

I have already ordered next Seasons ST and DD payments are due to start from 1st June but Is it really worth purchasing yet as we may not  be allowed in Ashton Gate to watch the games anyway ?

Cheers Stay Safe CTID

25 minutes ago, westonred said:

Opinions please:

Are the club going to refund the current season tickets holders for the matches missed ?  (other clubs have already done this)

Do you think a free TV Season Ticket to stream the games live at your home in exchange would be acceptable ?

I have already ordered next Seasons ST and DD payments are due to start from 1st June but Is it really worth purchasing yet as we may not  be allowed in Ashton Gate to watch the games anyway ?

Cheers Stay Safe CTID

As I understand it, S/T holders will be allowed to what remaining matches on bctc free, no mention of a refund, 

I don't think we will see any money back or off of merch or next seasons tickets, it doesn't make financial sense to any club to put themselves in financial trouble by issuing money back when effectively its already spent on next seasons wages.  

Many of us, myself included, have already purchased next seasons tickets in full. So that money in my mind is spent im not expecting it back, I'm hoping that with that money the club can continue to operate. 

For this and next season I would happily accept digital access to the games live if it can be made possible. 

I'm pretty sure the club are offering refunds for next season in extenuating circumstances if you call them. (Have seen this stated elsewhere on here)

No mention of a refund yet... But DD's held and obligation to attend matches cannot be fulfilled.

It's ok if they want to allow online streaming, but this isn't what people paid for.

Plus difference between the more expensive or cheaper prices people have paid.

Will have to wait until the season has ended I expect.

23 minutes ago, westonred said:

Opinions please:

Cheers Stay Safe CTID

it will depend on a few things I think. Will Sky be showing all games live for instance? If `free` streams are offered will it include away games/play offs?

A refund will have to be one option (by law I should think). 

Personally (and depending on what Sky do as I have it), I would probably go for the stream option. If Sky show all games then I would watch on there but also I doubt I`d bother with claiming a refund (unless the club offer a `donate to charity` option in which case I`d do that) but I appreciate that not everyone can afford to do that.

The thing to consider is, if the free stream is only for home games, it makes financial sense for ST holders to take a refund and then buy each game as it happens - if it includes away ones, it doesn`t.

29 minutes ago, westonred said:

Opinions please:

Cheers Stay Safe CTID

The Club should offer a refund to those that want it. People bought a ticket to attend matches at Ashton Gate, nothing else.

Personally, I don't want to pay full dollar for a TV experience, have already paid for next year's ticket and don't buy stuff from the shop. A refund is the only thing I will accept from them.

1 minute ago, Calculus said:

The Club should offer a refund to those that want it. People bought a ticket to attend matches at Ashton Gate, nothing else.

Personally, I don't want to pay full dollar for a TV experience, have already paid for next year's ticket and don't buy stuff from the shop. A refund is the only thing I will accept from them.

A refund should be due. If easyJet offer refunds, then the club will!

Non-refundable hotel bookings are being refunded under the same reason of obligation not met for payment.

If I've paid £260 odd more for my seat in Lansdown Central compared to South Stand, free to air matches mean **** all in relation to refunds. It's more good will for those who still want to watch the games.

2 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Isn’t Robins TV £5 a game? We’ve missed 6 home games which my ticket equates to £22ish a game.

I’ll be having that refunded, I don’t go to Tesco and only come home with half my shopping!

It is at the moment. Next season it will increase with out a doubt to make up for the lost income.

11 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Isn’t Robins TV £5 a game? We’ve missed 6 home games which my ticket equates to £22ish a game.

I’ll be having that refunded, I don’t go to Tesco and only come home with half my shopping!

You are probably correct In principal however you do not pay up front at Tesco to do your shopping. Therefore not a comparison 

Refund what games we will miss this season and next season per game.as it stands 5 this season and ? Next season.even if they offer a free season ticket for 21/22 season.but not  club shop credit as the stuff on offer this season has been awful.hope next season will be better.

9 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Surely the club will be in breach of contract if refunds are not offered. As a 'customer' I fully expect to be refunded for goods offered and then not supplied.

The corona virus pandemic has countless people and organisations from Not for filling a contract. Contracts during this period are impossible to be met during a pandemic.

if you had or have a contract and the club tried to full fill it during a pandemic and it went to court which would create more potential risk to life then the court excuse the club.

this is not a case Of goods offered and not supplied. This is totally some thing we have not experienced before. Why dont you ring the club and see what they have yo offer you.

1 minute ago, City oz said:

The corona virus pandemic has countless people and organisations from Not for filling a contract. Contracts during this period are impossible to be met during a pandemic.

if you had or have a contract and the club tried to full fill it during a pandemic and it went to court which would create more potential risk to life then the court excuse the club.

this is not a case Of goods offered and not supplied. This is totally some thing we have not experienced before. Why dont you ring the club and see what they have yo offer you.

I'm sure they don't want 10,000+ people ringing up the club,  the club ought to make a decision and Email those concerned

1 minute ago, westonred said:

I'm sure they don't want 10,000+ people ringing up the club,  the club ought to make a decision and Email those concerned

Agree email or phone. My point is you cant demand something around stating “ goods offered and not supplied” I’m sure the club will communicate some thing out. Don’t forget the club, families, friends we have are all experiencing some kind of financial hard ship over the past few months and probably many more months to come.

3 minutes ago, City oz said:

Agree email or phone. My point is you cant demand something around stating “ goods offered and not supplied” I’m sure the club will communicate some thing out. Don’t forget the club, families, friends we have are all experiencing some kind of financial hard ship over the past few months and probably many more months to come.

When did i demand anything ? I was originally asking if we were going to get a refund like other clubs have done and would people be happy with TV package, shop vouchers or discount on next years ST.

Yes we are all experiencing some kind of financial hardship this is why we need to know the clubs stance on this matter 

2 hours ago, westonred said:

Opinions please:

Cheers Stay Safe CTID

Out of interest which other Championship clubs have offered a refund?

5 minutes ago, westonred said:

When did i demand anything ? I was originally asking if we were going to get a refund like other clubs have done and would people be happy with TV package, shop vouchers or discount on next years ST.

Yes we are all experiencing some kind of financial hardship this is why we need to know the clubs stance on this matter 

You didn’t sir Geoff did 

6 minutes ago, westonred said:

Not championship but Prem

That's what I thought. The Premiership has made a decision on football returning, the Championship is yet to do so. I think the meeting is due on 8th June so maybe a decision will be made after this

2 hours ago, westonred said:

Opinions please:

Cheers Stay Safe CTID

Would you rather have £100 or the club have £2,000,000? I know what I'd rather.

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

I suppose you also need to think if we were in the prem next season or not. If we were in the prem next season I’m sure you would for go the 100 quid ??

I think there will be a range of options e.g.:

• refund pro-rata 5/23
  • access to Robinstv
  • credit on merchandise 
  • let club keep it
  • etc

• don’t forget parking season tickets too....same principles

Not everything will be easy to implement, but refund has to be at least one of the options.

For me, happy to let club have season ticket money, but I’ll want a refund on parking, or money off next season’s parking season ticket.

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

The problem is that some people may not have seen any income in the last 10 weeks and may need that money and money they paid out on season tickets already for next year . 

Some supporters may need that £100 a lot more than the club at the moment.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

I think there will be a range of options e.g.:

• refund pro-rata 5/23
  • access to Robinstv
  • credit on merchandise 
  • let club keep it
  • etc

• don’t forget parking season tickets too....same principles

Not everything will be easy to implement, but refund has to be at least one of the options.

For me, happy to let club have season ticket money, but I’ll want a refund on parking, or money off next season’s parking season ticket.

From your previous posts the parking Cost for you and your boy is astronomical for you and yes this would be good if you could get some kind of money back for that.

Just now, Red Alert said:

Need to take into account where there’s multiple season tickets per household. In many cases this equates to far more than the price of a live stream.

You hit the nail on the head with that one. I was only thinking of one ST. Good point made.

Archived