IGNORED

The next 9 games.

Roadrunner

Will through up so many twists and turns. Clubs at the top and bottom playing each other so points lost etc. So i have looked back at the previous seasons when City have been in the Championship to see how many  points to get you into the play offs and City's points that season.

2018/19     74  City  70

2017/18     75            67

2016/17     80           54

2015/16     74           52

So you can see around 74 points. City showing good progression on the points side. So a little more would get us close to the 74 points. We have 55 points as of today,so 19 points  from 27. Yes we can do this, always believe. 

If any team is going to have an increase in fortune because there's no fans watching my monies on us! Jokes aside though seemingly with a full squad to choose from I feel more optimistic than I did before the break, I think we can make a real go of it

36 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Will through up so many twists and turns. Clubs at the top and bottom playing each other so points lost etc. So i have looked back at the previous seasons when City have been in the Championship to see how many  points to get you into the play offs and City's points that season.

2018/19     74  City  70

2017/18     75            67

2016/17     80           54

2015/16     74           52

So you can see around 74 points. City showing good progression on the points side. So a little more would get us close to the 74 points. We have 55 points as of today,so 19 points  from 27. Yes we can do this, always believe. 

I can't see City or Preston (or any team below) managing over 2 points per game to reach that 74+.

Archived