IGNORED

Transfer window

5 minutes ago, mozo said:

I heard we're getting Nketiah on loan from Arsenal and it's virtually a done deal... ?

He was a total thick 'ead going to Leeds.

It's not a question of which club is better but at which club is it better to spend a season on loan.

Well Tammy Abraham, Steven Caulker, Danny Rose, Kalas, Dasilva have all shown that if you come here you are given vast amounts of game time and you will get much better as a result.

In picking Leeds Nketiah has just wasted a season; I wouldn't want him now I would rather have soembody who is intelligent enough to look at what the BCFC experience has been for previous loan players and decide that they want some of that Ashton Gate magic in their career.

25 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

FA to discuss whether the next transfer window should last from August to October. 3 months of worry as to whether we'll sign Benik, or whether we lose Niclas. This forum will go into meltdown. 

Good news this.

A lot of clubs, particularly in the lower divisions, are going to have major cash flow issues over the next 12 months or so. 

I’d go further and allow clubs below the Championship to have the full ability to be able to sell players at any time, for the next year (including to clubs in the top two divisions). I’d also allow lower league clubs to be able to loan in players from the Premier League or Championship at any time during this period as well. 

Archived