IGNORED

Players in the squad who have experienced promotion.

Major Isewater

It is acknowledged that experience of winning promotion is invaluable for teams looking to achieve this ,we have at least two players in the squad who have done it from this division, Kalas , twice , with Boro and Fulham and ,of course, Afobe , with Stoke .

Have I missed anyone out ? 
I know I have but I’ll let you give us the name or names ! 

How important is this experience to drag us over the line ? 

I think it could be very important especially for the coaches , I am sure LJ will be counting on his Dad for some tips .

35 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

It is acknowledged that experience of winning promotion is invaluable for teams looking to achieve this ,we have at least two players in the squad who have done it from this division, Kalas , twice , with Boro and Fulham and ,of course, Afobe , with Stoke .

Have I missed anyone out ? 
I know I have but I’ll let you give us the name or names ! 

How important is this experience to drag us over the line ? 

I think it could be very important especially for the coaches , I am sure LJ will be counting on his Dad for some tips .

I know you’ve mentioned Afobe... did he with Wolves too?

17 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

With us as well, although admittedly a division lower down. Same pressures though.

If you go for any division then Bentley with Southend won promotion from a penalty shoot out saving 2 penalties in the process

1 hour ago, hodge said:

If you go for any division then Bentley with Southend won promotion from a penalty shoot out saving 2 penalties in the process

Which is possibly, arguably, more pressure than Wolves players experienced running away with the league a few seasons back.

Archived