IGNORED

Looks Like 4-3-3

downendcity

I see that Tinnion has announced that he will field his strongest side for the 1st half tomorrow night. He also he says that 4-3-3 suits his squad best.

If it's going to be 4-3-3, I reckon Lee Miller could well find himself behind others in the queue for the 3 front spots in such a formation ( although I hope not as I think he is more versatile than the other forwards) In view of this I was interested to look back at breaking news from just on a year ago when Miller joined us. It seems that Tinnion played a major role in getting Lee to pick City over other clubs after him at the time. Tin's took Lee and family on a tour and out to dinner, but he also convinced Lee that City would offer him the best chance of regular first team football! Let's hope that offer still holds true now that Tin's is the boss.

I see that Tinnion has announced that he will field his strongest side for the 1st half tomorrow night. He also he says that 4-3-3 suits his squad best.

If it's going to be 4-3-3, I reckon Lee Miller could well find himself behind others in the queue for the 3 front spots in such a formation ( although I hope not as I think he is more versatile than the other forwards) In view of this I was interested to look back at breaking news from just on a year ago when Miller joined us. It seems that Tinnion played a major role in getting Lee to pick City over other clubs after him at the time. Tin's took Lee and family on a tour and out to dinner, but he also convinced Lee that City would offer him the best chance of regular first team football! Let's hope that offer still holds true now that Tin's is the boss.

I think Lee is very much still part of the plans. When he came on against Portsmouth he added an extra dimension to our game. I don't expect any of our main strikers to be seen as a first choice. I think it will change depending upon the game and the opposition.

In a 4-3-3 formation I think Miller has to play. Until he come on against Pompey the ball was just coming straight back. When he come on, he won a few flick on's and began to make the ball stick, allowing players to join him. I expect Heffernan and Murray to play off him. Gillespie on the bench.

I think Lee is very much still part of the plans. When he came on against Portsmouth he added an extra dimension to our game. I don't expect any of our main strikers to be seen as a first choice. I think it will change depending upon the game and the opposition.

I've always seen him as a key part of the team if Tinnion can get the best from him ( he was sidelined behind Peacock too often by Wilson)as I think he be one of our most flexible forwards. With the forwards we now have, I also hope there will be fierce competition for places so they all have to perform in order to keep places and it should also keep everyone sharp ( Roberts will have to get his attitude right if he is to feature given these conditions!)

Archived