IGNORED

Alternative Bench

SuperRed

If all our players were eligible or fit yesterday we could have had another 9 man bench made up from a choice of: 

O’Leary / Wollacot / Gilmartin, Moore, Nagy, Henriksen, Walsh, Morrell, Watkins, Weimann, Adelakun, Szmodics. 

Then consider the wages we had on the bench yesterday. It’s absolute madness. 

Has it been confirmed that we can't play the lads that were loaned out? Seems a weird rule, all that's happened is their loan has ended, they should still be eligible for their first club i.e Pato/Derby County. If we could play Walshy, Morell, Szmodics, even Jonny Smith I'd be tempted to blood them for the next 8 games then use what we learn to inform our summer spending. Be lovely to see a first team next year with 2 or 3 from the academy.

12 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Has it been confirmed that we can't play the lads that were loaned out? Seems a weird rule, all that's happened is their loan has ended, they should still be eligible for their first club i.e Pato/Derby County. If we could play Walshy, Morell, Szmodics, even Jonny Smith I'd be tempted to blood them for the next 8 games then use what we learn to inform our summer spending. Be lovely to see a first team next year with 2 or 3 from the academy.

There's currently no window for the registration to change back to being our player, far as I'm aware the only lads we could play would be those who had been out on loan at non-league clubs

Archived