IGNORED

Well done Exeter city

sticks 1969

Hopefully Cheltenham go on to face them, south west team guaranteed promotion

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Is there any point in still having finals at Wembley?

An advantage of somewhere like Wembley is social distancing can be achieved easier, each team gets 2 changing rooms etc. Also means those involved still get their Wembley experience

1 hour ago, hodge said:

An advantage of somewhere like Wembley is social distancing can be achieved easier, each team gets 2 changing rooms etc. Also means those involved still get their Wembley experience

Good point about the players getting the Wembley experience, I hadn’t considered that. 

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

What`s all the fuss about the offensive banner towed by the plane on kick off? What did it say?

‘White lives matter Burnley’ 

23 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Yeah, just seen the BBC updated their report.

What do these ******* idiots think they`re achieving apart from creating unrest and division?

You're assuming these scum have the ability to think! I'm amazed they had the ability to pilot that plane.   

Shame they didn't crash in an empty field on their way home 

1 hour ago, hodge said:

They didn't make it but I've never understood how Cheltenham is seen as a South West team. They may be covered by the local news but surely they're in the Midlands. If Bristol is supposed to be the gateway to the south west what's Cheltenham, the entrance to the drive? 

Archived