IGNORED

Individual Match Ticket Refund Option

Lrrr

If you've bought tickets to an individual match check your email, I just received an email presumably to what season ticket holders got for what would have been the Wednesday game with the options 1) credit +10% same as season ticket 2) Full refund 3) donation to the academy.

Check your other folders as well as in hotmail it went to my 'other' folder rather than my 'focused' folder 

1 hour ago, hodge said:

If you've bought tickets to an individual match check your email, I just received an email presumably to what season ticket holders got for what would have been the Wednesday game with the options 1) credit +10% same as season ticket 2) Full refund 3) donation to the academy.

Check your other folders as well as in hotmail it went to my 'other' folder rather than my 'focused' folder 

I thought it was Sunday?

I got an email asking what I wanted to do with my refund so I selected full refund and as I am not owed anything apart from Blackburn away I thought it was that but as I bought two ticket and Cats travel which totalled £112  I was surprised to get £20 in my account, has anyone got a full refund for Blackburn away ?  

Archived