IGNORED

The Band?

LSN

Do you think the band should:  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just following on from another thred in the general city forum about the band and who wants it to stay or go. Thought this would be a more accurate way of finding out.

Personally, I dont like the band, never have done never will do. I appreciate them trying to make an atmosphere but it is sometimes more than I can bare! and thats sitting in the Willams far end!!! God knows how you lot cope in the Ateo.

i say keep the band IN!us lot in the atyeo h block and sometimes other blocks are the only ones making some noise!I'm sure the dolman sings one or two songs now and again but now where near as many chants and songs (from what i can hear) as the band does.

BAND IN.

i think the band should stay although there are a few up for it singers in the ateyo(afraid not many though) the band encourages other people to sing and it creates the most noise round the ground if we didnt have the beand then think of how bad the atmosphere would be then

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Will Ricky for starters when the Atyeo first opened it was a good laugh, the centre part was full of singers and this spread across the stand.

Since the band all we hear is a constant stream of un city related songs, drowning out any city related singing.

This isn't helped by being up in the far corner of a stand. Who thought that one up??????? I can't think of this in anyother part of the country (but I'm sure someone will prove me wrong)

yeah i do agree,it is stupid having the band in the corner,they should be in the middle of the Atyeo where the songs and chants can spread across the whole stand and I'm sure if people next to them are singing,they will too.and if they don't,well,they don't.

"Since the band all we hear is a constant stream of un city related songs, drowning out any city related singing"

which songs are these??i havent heard the band drown out any other songs,partly due to the fact that hardly anyone else sings,unfortunately.

Guest profplum86

what the hell are the band drowning out apart from a few people chatting to their mates and noteven watching/supposrting the team.

the band are fine where they are, they are doing the best job they can with VERY LITTLE HELP from the rest of the ateyo, it might be worth a try moving them to the middle but the thing is, is that they will have to buy season tickets in the middle of the stand, and if it doesnt work aswell as it is at the moment then we are screwed for a season.

Archived