IGNORED

Forever Bristol City Podcast: vs. Hull from 7.00 PM - 2nd half live analysis & general chat

headhunter

I'll be joined by my guests in our virtual studio from 7.00 PM as we watch the 2nd half of tonight's match vs. Hull. 

If you like Gogglebox on TV and want an alternative to the RobinsTV commentary then turn the sound down on your TV and listen to us chunter on about the game and give our views on the hot topics of the moment, i.e. LJ's replacement!!!

You can listen [on your phone] via the Podbean App [Forever Bristol City] with this link:

www.podbean.com/lsw/Forever%2BBristol%2BCity/s-2NPpLUGEsEm 

I will be VERY surprised if we don't win this one!!!

What a great idea!

Unfortunately bang in the middle of food, bath and bed for the kids, otherwise I'd be tuning into that. I find sharing my pain with City helps me feel better about myself

A bit like a quick trawl through twitter as a last minute winner goes against us and scrolling for the next 5 mins through a screen full of '#ffs' ?

5 hours ago, headhunter said:

I'll be joined by my guests in our virtual studio from 7.00 PM as we watch the 2nd half of tonight's match vs. Hull. 

If you like Gogglebox on TV and want an alternative to the RobinsTV commentary then turn the sound down on your TV and listen to us chunter on about the game and give our views on the hot topics of the moment, i.e. LJ's replacement!!!

You can listen [on your phone] via the Podbean App [Forever Bristol City] with this link:

www.podbean.com/lsw/Forever%2BBristol%2BCity/s-2NPpLUGEsEm 

I will be VERY surprised if we don't win this one!!!

Are you still planning a post-match pod, or just going to continue the above pod?

Archived