IGNORED

Lets start another thread around want to be mangers and the so called information 0n others in the know.

City oz

15 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

I was going to start a thread on people starting threads complaining about people who start threads on a topic which already has multiple threads. 

It then occurred to me I should have done what a number of posters do and post in the early stages of this thread a post asking if this thread was absolutely necessary given the number of threads already on this subject. 

Having said that, I hadn't checked the number of threads on this subject therefore my complaint about there being too many threads about threads complaining about too many threads on a subject may have been unnecessary in the first place. 

This would then render this response unnecessary which would be a shame, especially for those posters who have managed to reach this point without dropping asleep or scrolling on. Well done to you all. COYR. 

Your future on OTIB is hanging by a thread

20 hours ago, eastonboy said:

Bugger me.

I was convinced that they spoke English in Australia,  obviously I was wrong.

I need to control my red wine consumption when trying to type a post with one eye 

22 hours ago, City oz said:

Who the next manager is i can understand to all of us die hard City supporters that have been trying to live the dream now for many years with promotion. Others that supported LJ in trying to get us there. Others that are old enough to witness Division 1 football at the gate and the away celebrations.

we are now in reality and DH is doing a good job at the moment. 

I have always looked forward to the threads and the jovial banter on OTIB but please is it possible that the idiots or miss informed ones amongst us take stock Of who they think is the next manager. COMMENTS RECENTLY FROM RECENT POSTERS STATE THEY NOW WHO ARE GETTING INTERVIEWS AND WHEN AND TO ME THAT IS POSTERS THAT ARE DREAMING OR DO NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO FOLLOW THROUGH.

Lets let DH have a break over the next couple of weeks and lets look at some threads on a different subject that there is many who pretend they have inside info. If they do so what.

The LJ baggers now need to stop also as for Christ sake the poor bloke is not with us and he deserves some piece. 

we need to focus on the highest possible position in the championship and my gut feeling is will be a joint 6th position. 

Probably going to get some big auberines but I dont care as I always look forward to the banter on OTIB.

COYR 

This is a Public Information Annoucement on the dangers of drinking far too much Amber piss water and sitting in the Sun for far too long...... Remember Kids..... "JUST SAY NO"   ?

18 minutes ago, maxjak said:

This is a Public Information Annoucement on the dangers of drinking far too much Amber piss water and sitting in the Sun for far too long...... Remember Kids..... "JUST SAY NO"   ?

:laugh:. Well said. Problem is I’m getting home to early in the afternoon with the covert restrictions around 2.00pm and normally I would be working interstate as my job limited me to WA only.

get home do a few emails start on the amber then the red. The most important thing though is do not email work stuff during this period and only get on OTIB as you guys are so fun and do not take stuff to seriously.

16 minutes ago, City oz said:

:laugh:. Well said. Problem is I’m getting home to early in the afternoon with the covert restrictions around 2.00pm and normally I would be working interstate as my job limited me to WA only.

get home do a few emails start on the amber then the red. The most important thing though is do not email work stuff during this period and only get on OTIB as you guys are so fun and do not take stuff to seriously.

Sweet talker xxx

Archived