IGNORED

Prices rocket

Redwhitepurple

35 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

What did you expect? Prices to stay the same despite Hummel will be wanting a cut of the share? We won't want to reduce the amount we'd make per item which therefore each item will cost more.

Though the prices didn’t really get much cheaper when we made it ourselves via Bristol Sport, unfortunately 

1 hour ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Nice to see as Bristol sport change to Hummel , training gear prices increases by around 20%, An example training jackets £55 now £65 Training tops £30 instead of £25.  Im sure  shirts when released, prices will follow. thanks Bristol sport

You do know you don’t have to buy it don’t you 

7 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Nice to see as Bristol sport change to Hummel , training gear prices increases by around 20%, An example training jackets £55 now £65 Training tops £30 instead of £25.  Im sure  shirts when released, prices will follow. thanks Bristol sport

Don’t buy it if it’s too expensive.  Easy 

Football clubs have to be very careful not to rip off the customers as it will not be a spectator sport until next year at the earliest, I get the feeling the football league may well lose 10 clubs over the next year or so and there will be no financial aid from anywhere else

4 hours ago, Robin Wood said:

Football clubs have to be very careful not to rip off the customers as it will not be a spectator sport until next year at the earliest, I get the feeling the football league may well lose 10 clubs over the next year or so and there will be no financial aid from anywhere else

Premier league has said the football league hasn't asked for any help yet, I wonder if its because the EFL were confident clubs could get through current period if not comfortably and may need to wait to ask for any help until things got desperate 

7 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Premier league has said the football league hasn't asked for any help yet, I wonder if its because the EFL were confident clubs could get through current period if not comfortably and may need to wait to ask for any help until things got desperate 

It`s possible they haven`t as they`re worried about what the PL will want in return - they`ve been after a closed shop for years and don`t like being bothered with pesky little Brentfords.

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It`s possible they haven`t as they`re worried about what the PL will want in return - they`ve been after a closed shop for years and don`t like being bothered with pesky little Brentfords.

Or you know B teams in the league 

Shudder GIFs | Tenor

Archived