IGNORED

Something wrong with me

Matthew me

When I see us linked with managers like Bowyer, McCarthy, Robins etc, I can't help but feel dissatisfaction. 

However, as soon as I picture them with other clubs they're suddenly great managers that will do a fantastic job!...

Bowyer at Blues.... That could work!

I'm confusing myself. Perhaps I'm blinded and can't see the wood for the trees.

One thing I am sure about is that our next manager needs to be appointed soon. We have a short window and lots to sort

17 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

When I see us linked with managers like Bowyer, McCarthy, Robins etc, I can't help but feel dissatisfaction. 

However, as soon as I picture them with other clubs they're suddenly great managers that will do a fantastic job!...

One thing I am sure about is that our next manager needs to be appointed soon. We have a short window and lots to sort

Robins will become a Robin!

33 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

It could be worse you could be linked with the Cowley brothers

Archived