11 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Bradford Park avenue were a big club once,

The longer they stay down the more irrelevant they will become,

On paper it looks very tough and looks quite entertaining i agree,

But then I prefer league football to the drab prem 

Agree, lower leagues have been great entertainment over the past few seasons

6 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Live in Bristol now, since 1987.

I didn't get to stay in oz,  apart from stopping in Sydney,  when flying over to UK. 

You still is oz  ? 

Yes since 1989. Before that bristol born and bred. Stockwood then Yate. 

My old man put me in a city shirt as soon as i was born.

my kids live in the NT of OZ. They and there kids run around and work around the property wearing City shirts.

2 hours ago, City oz said:

You are forgetting one thing. They are not strong teams and that’s why they are in league 1. Regardless of where they were five, ten years ago. OK they have good names and only really amongst them I can only relate to Portsmouth that were a good prem team not so long ago.

please dont compare us with these teams or a bad season, or a rebuild process. We do not know where we are until the new governor arrives at BS3.

our mid table safety is crap. We are in this position because of LJ. We were not rebuilding this season we started well and had great players. LJ had everything he wanted and we were not rebuilding. Our season was over around November / December when the loosing streak started.

” How far we have come” ????????????

?? 

Unsure about that.

Not really as we put another run together and were a couple of points off 2nd in February. 

Now the results absolutely outstripped performances and in this second run especially, it never felt too sustainable but what was it, 4 in a row as part of 5 in 6 which culminated in us beating Rooney's Derby in front of cameras. 6 in 8- that performance was alright tbh. 

I seem to recall that after we'd won at QPR (I think), and though added Benkovic, Henriksen, Wells there was optimism. Which spiked when we scored after just one minute v Birmingham- however did we lose that one??

Crowd was up, our form was strong. Birmingham were not fantastic, we were under the lights and a win would've taken us 3rd, within reasonable range of top two. 

Archived