IGNORED

Ryan Lowe Just a little insight

Street red

58 minutes ago, Lez said:

London met scoff.

Just give it up.

You've been exposed with your contradictions and with your copious lies. It's making you look more embarrassing by keeping up this arrogant intellectual act.

You'll end up making another account alias as 'Loner' soon. Another figment of your imagination.

25 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

Just give it up.

You've been exposed with your contradictions and with your copious lies. It's making you look more embarrassing by keeping up this arrogant intellectual act.

You'll end up making another account alias as 'Loner' soon. Another figment of your imagination.

You are a sensitive soul.

6 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Good points you make and Johnson probably lacked experience to take you further but he may well bounce back with a decent league one team or a smaller championship club after having some time off 

It wasn’t just experience he lacked, know how, man management, tactical knowledge are just a few of the other things. He was parachuted into the job out of nowhere and did not have the qualities or qualifications to do it. For me it was a totally bizarre decision made by our board 

I’ve consistently said it for four years, no other Championship club would have employed a novice like him at the time. 

9 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

It wasn’t just experience he lacked, know how, man management, tactical knowledge are just a few of the other things. He was parachuted into the job out of nowhere and did not have the qualities or qualifications to do it. For me it was a totally bizarre decision made by our board 

I’ve consistently said it for four years, no other Championship club would have employed a novice like him at the time. 

He certainly well to last for four seasons whilst not relegating you

17 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

He certainly well to last for four seasons whilst not relegating you

He was given the money to buy in players that were better than other clubs could afford, a capable manager would have done far far better with those players.
Also, Steve Cotteril’s players carried us through for a long time during those four years. 

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

He had his proponents among the super-brains on Otib though. I remember after Oldham had got a draw here, someone posted Bristol City Manager In Waiting about Johnson, followed by a stream of laudatory comments from posters on how we should get him here. 

7 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

My sentiments exactly.

Archived