IGNORED

Pre season friendlies

sglosbcfc

8 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Have they been announced? Will they be streamed? Will they play a 'community match'. At 2 quid a stream say it could make a tidy sum for a local club.

I believe Rovers and BMF streamed their game on the weekend for £5.

As to your question, Cheltenham at home on Aug 22nd just been announced. Would guess will be streamed for free to try and encourage people to shell for Robins TV in the new season 

4 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

Have they been announced? Will they be streamed? Will they play a 'community match'. At 2 quid a stream say it could make a tidy sum for a local club.

I very much doubt there will be a community match, there is no point in one while fans can't attend as said team will not make any money

They wouldn't be able to stream a community match as its very unlikely those teams would have the equipment to provide a stream

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

I very much doubt there will be a community match, there is no point in one while fans can't attend as said team will not make any money

They wouldn't be able to stream a community match as its very unlikely those teams would have the equipment to provide a stream

Unless it was played at AG - it makes no difference with no-one there.

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Unless it was played at AG - it makes no difference with no-one there.

Again that wouldn't benefit the community team as they would make no money, the cost of putting on the game at ashton gate would cost more then they would make 

Just now, Monkeh said:

Again that wouldn't benefit the community team as they would make no money, the cost of putting on the game at ashton gate would cost more then they would make 

Possibly. It would depend on how generous we would be but I agree, I doubt the income from streaming would be worth the hassle but just putting it out there.

Archived