IGNORED

Aaron Brown

Loderingo

I have been away this summer but before I went I heard that Aaron Brown was out of contract.  He is no longer in the squad but I cannot find any news stories on the BBC or thisisbristol.  Where has he gone.

Thanks.

Last seen in here, I believe:

_1218672_jobcentre150_bbc.jpg

Has quit trying to play football to join his mothers pop group being reformed from the 70"s Boney m. They had a hit named after him, guess what it was called, ill give you a clue B side of Rivers of Babylon???

One more question. Why??? I'm afraid Rivers of Babylon is a bit before my time.

There was talk of Stoke and QPR about to sign him, but Aaron has failed to realise trying to find a club after breaking your leg is quite difficult.

Luckily there is no way back for him (according to BT)

Good luck trying to explain your great disciplinary record as well Aaron

Has quit trying to play football to join his mothers pop group being reformed from the 70"s Boney m. They had a hit named after him, guess what it was called, ill give you a clue B side of Rivers of Babylon???

Are you suggesting he is a girl?

Tra-lala-lala :laugh:

There was talk of Stoke and QPR about to sign him, but Aaron has failed to realise trying to find a club after breaking your leg is quite difficult.

Luckily there is no way back for him (according to BT)

Good luck trying to explain your great disciplinary record as well Aaron

Aaron Brown, decent footballer on his day but i think his ego got the better of him on this occasion. I think his decision to go has damaged his career big time!

Guest Harry May

Pulis was after him at Stoke City.The deal was almost done , but he failed the medical. Apparently , Holloway is interested in him for QPR , but has already admitted that Aaron will struggle with the medical examination.Holloway has also stated that there is "an outstanding issue between Aaron and BCFC with regards to a financial situation which is clouding the issue further ".Not sure what that is , as we can't get any fee for him.

So at the moment , with the season almost here , Aaron is without a club.

Caldicot Red.

Aaron Brown: an excellent footballer at this level never fully appreciated at City because the IMO the average city fan (well, the bloke who always stood behind me, anyway) doesn't have a clue what he/she's talking about.

If Aaron was so bad (and Louis Carey too - who also got stick from the Forum) then why when he gets fit WILL HE BE PLAYING IN A HIGHER DIVISION???

Good luck Aaron - you were a good, solid, effective player for us,

Guest Harry May
Aaron Brown: an excellent footballer at this level never fully appreciated at City because the IMO the average city fan (well, the bloke who always stood behind me, anyway) doesn't have a clue what he/she's talking about.

If Aaron was so bad (and Louis Carey too - who also got stick from the Forum) then why when he gets fit WILL HE BE PLAYING IN A HIGHER DIVISION???

Good luck Aaron - you were a good, solid, effective player for us,

I would say that on his day Aaron was pure class - by far the most naturally talented player. However , he was also one of the most inconsistant. At times he would go missing and not appear interested. I went to the Racecourse last season when we were in a 0-0 bore draw - Aaron was shocking - I think he got subbed after 30 mins.For every good game he would have, he would have a couple of average games then a shocker.

Far too inconsistent.

Caldicot Red.

Guest Dorito
Aaron Brown: an excellent footballer at this level never fully appreciated at City.

Well said. Agree with all of the above. This forum should be more appreciative of those players who move on from the club and have given good service.

Well said. Agree with all of the above. This forum should be more appreciative of those players who move on from the club and have given good service.

And in fairness to him he made it quite clear to Steve L last summer that he wanted to move from the club - he played well in the interim and didnt just sit out his time doing sod all.

I actually feel a bit sorry for him cause if he hadnt broken his leg he'd be in next division up (whatever its called) now and probably doing quite well

Good buy and good riddance Aaron!!

I know one man who will be very pleased with the news by me at the gate!

Plus Anyinsah looks a far brighter prospect. :laugh:

Archived