IGNORED

Friendly v Portsmouth sat 29th CANCELLED

redpole

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Would be an advantage, maybe, to bring ours forward v Exeter to avoid international break?

Maybe might be worth asking now this game has been cancelled. Although maybe they need another challenging game before we face Exeter???

• The title was changed to Friendly v Portsmouth sat 29th CANCELLED
2 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

We also have city XI playing WSM and Taunton town next couple of weeks 

Are these away and if so will spectators be allowed as I know that is the intention to have 15% and then 30% capacity at non league grounds, including against league opposition. (You can have 30% if you have played a game with 15% capacity)

2 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

Are these away and if so will spectators be allowed as I know that is the intention to have 15% and then 30% capacity at non league grounds, including against league opposition. (You can have 30% if you have played a game with 15% capacity)

I know 300 fans are being allowed into the Weston match (which you have to book for in advance), not sure about Taunton though

33 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

Yeah I think so. Think the Taunton one is a test event for them ahead of season think they’re allowing 300 in with view for 600 for league. Not that they’ll need that haha.

Archived