IGNORED

Villa friendly

siuk101

23 minutes ago, phantom said:

Interesting that the Bristol Post have said we're playing Villa behind closed doors, yet won't reveal where or when so as not to encourage people to attend 

I Don't get that as if the game is played at either the training ground or Ashton gate/Villa park fans won't get anywhere near it anyway 

Just now, Shaun Taylor said:

I Don't get that as if the game is played at either the training ground or Ashton gate/Villa park fans won't get anywhere near it anyway 

WHy would they even assume that it would be a massive crowd draw anyway, even if it were a pre-season friendly under normal circustances it wouldn't be a huge crowd in attendance. People are pretty used to not being able to go to matches at the moment anyway so don't think anyone would risk it for this.

4 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

WHy would they even assume that it would be a massive crowd draw anyway, even if it were a pre-season friendly under normal circustances it wouldn't be a huge crowd in attendance. People are pretty used to not being able to go to matches at the moment anyway so don't think anyone would risk it for this.

I agree it's basically a non story 

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I agree  it seemed a very odd line to include 

It's like saying I know something you don't know  but won't tell you......which used to mean that they didn't know either 

Just now, Dolman_Stand said:

Didn't they stream a friendly last preseason for free ( whenever that was!)

American tour but quality of the stream wasn't great, better streaming services cost money, currently its not a time where the club can give so much like that for free.

20 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I thought it was in the states and we were playing Derby - the game was halted mid-half due to an electric storm and resumed some time later. 
Was that a different event?

It was the Bournemouth friendly the year before I was thinking of but yeah the USA game was also streamed

Last season.

Yes they streamed the Derby friendly. That one got interrupted by a storm and then the second half as streamed the day after.

But the game you're all thinking of was Palace at the gate. Played after we got back from Tampa. They pumped us 5-0 and van Aanholt made Eliasson look like a schoolboy.

4 hours ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Didn't they stream a friendly last preseason for free ( whenever that was!)

4 hours ago, Lrrr said:

American tour but quality of the stream wasn't great, better streaming services cost money, currently its not a time where the club can give so much like that for free.

4 hours ago, Dolman_Stand said:

May have been the year before, it was definitely at Ashton Gate

3 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I thought it was in the states and we were playing Derby - the game was halted mid-half due to an electric storm and resumed some time later. 
Was that a different event?

3 hours ago, Dolman_Stand said:

It was the Bournemouth friendly the year before I was thinking of but yeah the USA game was also streamed

Archived