IGNORED

Season Preview

Shtanley

Hey chaps and chapettes, we just uploaded our final episode before the season begins. 

Rob and Pete join me to recap all the bits of Bristol City news from the last time we recorded an episode. We discuss the signing of Joe Williams, the new away kit and the club's decision to use a Nokia 3310 to film the friendly matches. We also briefly look ahead to the season and worry about how it could pan out. 

As always keen to hear people's thoughts and feedback!

LINKS TO LISTEN HERE!

16 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Hey chaps and chapettes, we just uploaded our final episode before the season begins. 

Rob and Pete join me to recap all the bits of Bristol City news from the last time we recorded an episode. We discuss the signing of Joe Williams, the new away kit and the club's decision to use a Nokia 3310 to film the friendly matches. We also briefly look ahead to the season and worry about how it could pan out. 

As always keen to hear people's thoughts and feedback!

LINKS TO LISTEN HERE!

Another great listen, keep em coming guys!

Thanks lads; good one as always.

A note on Watkins - made the same number of appearances for Norwich (27) in one season than he did for us two.

Before that he played in over three times that number (87) of games for Barnsley in the two season prior to moving to Norwich.

Regardless of how he played when he was on the pitch, we never really got much for the money we paid for him.

And for further context; Eliasson has played nearly three times as many games than Watkins for us the last two seasons (76).

Flat-out too many players in the squad in my eyes.

Archived