Colchester v Aldershot

Macclesfield v Cambridge Utd

Northampton v Weston_S_Mare

Oldham v Blackpool

Gravesend & N v Notts County

Sunday

Burton Albion v Hartlepool

Port Vale v Scarborough

I can see Mansfield winning tonight but hardly a shock. Scunny to beat the Wendies and Telford to beat Brentford (guess who to get the winner).

Otherwise I can't see WSM getting a result at Northampton, would love it obviously. Also like to see Burton beating Hartlepool but they might be too strong and the same with Hornchurch v Tranmere.

Hornchurch if memory served are the team who knocked out my local side and Steve Phillips old team Paulton Rovers. I'm sure they said on the radio the a certain Steve Jones plays for them plus another ex city player but cant remember who. So we will have them to beat tranmere I think. As a wise man once said. in the last minute of normal time, "Steve Jones header!!!!!"

Hornchurch if memory served are the team who knocked out my local side and Steve Phillips old team Paulton Rovers. I'm sure they said on the radio the a certain Steve Jones plays for them plus another ex city player but cant remember who. So we will have them to beat tranmere I think. As a wise man once said. in the last minute of normal time, "Steve Jones header!!!!!"

The other City player is Adam Locke

Guest profplum86
oh come on someone stand up ans say Weston will win.

Fine I'll do it Weston will win 2-1 two goals in last 3 minutes to win.

i think weston aswell........but also being a bit of a part time mangotsfield united fan, i sort of want them to lose... but they are out and weston..... is like the armpit of england (no offence but it does smell and have the merciest water i have ever seen) so a win would be good for them :ph34r:

Archived