IGNORED

HIGHLIGHTS: Bristol City 2-0 Exeter City

Prinny

8 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Mr Oz , I’ve supported City for over fifty years and during that time we have been beaten by Oxford , Barnet Cheltenham, Plymouth to name but a handful of clubs that we should have turned over but didn’t.

I understand that Exeter are a small fourth division club who really should have just let us win comfortably but instead gave us a game, the little rascals.

We did what we had to do without too much danger despite the lack of game time due to the fact the season hasn’t started yet and we did it with many of our first teamers on international duty or injured . 

You are such a hard fellow to please that I predict a miserable season ahead unless we win every match !

There is no danger of us mistaking City oz for a ray of sunshine any time soon.

11 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Mr Oz , I’ve supported City for over fifty years and during that time we have been beaten by Oxford , Barnet Cheltenham, Plymouth to name but a handful of clubs that we should have turned over but didn’t.

I understand that Exeter are a small fourth division club who really should have just let us win comfortably but instead gave us a game, the little rascals.

We did what we had to do without too much danger despite the lack of game time due to the fact the season hasn’t started yet and we did it with many of our first teamers on international duty or injured . 

You are such a hard fellow to please that I predict a miserable season ahead unless we win every match !

Hi Major, well you are almost as old as me. Lets hope its a good season 

Archived