IGNORED

Ben Saunders Foundation

gordie

I won this large signed shirt from last season in a raffle for the Ben Saunders foundation which is raising money to help support children and young adults who have cancer, I am looking to auction it off again and all funds will be donated to the foundation. A starting bid has been put in by my son of £76 which beat his brothers bid of £75. Let’s try and raise a bit off cash for this worthy foundation. I will announce the winner at 18:00 on monday 21st

7E6C7311-0236-45B8-861B-D08E6B413A00.jpeg

15 minutes ago, gordie said:

I have just put it on here and on Facebook, I suppose it is unofficial. Had an offer on the Bristol city till I die Facebook of £100 so far

£110 on Facebook, will update at 18:00 each evening so post doesnt disappear if that’s ok mods 

Still stuck at £150, come on guys get your bids in and raise a bit more for this worthy foundation for children and young adults. The foundation was set up by a young man called Ben Saunders who sadly died of a rare cancer earlier this year. Ben was a City season ticket holder and a keen footballer who set this foundation up to support others in a similar situation. A very brave and admirable young man

@gordieMore people may of been tempted to bid if they could see how the bidding was going, knowing they have to wait a day to find out if they may be winning to then only find out they are miles out with their bid is a waste of people’s time.

If they could of seen real time bidding (like on MatchWorn Shirts (for example), people would know where they stood.

4 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

@gordieMore people may of been tempted to bid if they could see how the bidding was going, knowing they have to wait a day to find out if they may be winning to then only find out they are miles out with their bid is a waste of people’s time.

If they could of seen real time bidding (like on MatchWorn Shirts (for example), people would know where they stood.

Yeah your probably right but to be honest I’m a bit thick at that sort of stuff, lesson learnt but for this I will update every couple of hours tomorrow and see if that helps, still £150 for now though

Still stuck at £150, come on guys get your bids in and raise a bit more for this worthy foundation for children and young adults. The foundation was set up by a young man called Ben Saunders who sadly died of a rare cancer earlier this year. Ben was a City season ticket holder and a keen footballer who set this foundation up to support others in a similar situation. A very brave and admirable young man

Archived