IGNORED

FareShare foodbank.

myol'man

The FareShare foodbank which ran from inside of Ashton Gate stadium throughout the summer has now moved into what used to be the Dreams Bed showroom next door to Wickes. 

It is the main distribution depot for the South West (they also have a smaller site in St.Judes) 

Now, because a lot of the voluntary staff are returning to work from being furloughed, they are on the lookout for anyone with a bit of spare time (even one morning a week would help) 

Various duties including sorting, packing and driving are available. 

They urgently need someone with a forklift licence. This is the job I have been carrying out but I will return to work at the beginning of November .

There is usually someone there on a Monday,  Tuesday and Wednesday so just call in or look up their website. 

Cheers. 

Sid

On 30/09/2020 at 14:51, myol'man said:

The FareShare foodbank which ran from inside of Ashton Gate stadium throughout the summer has now moved into what used to be the Dreams Bed showroom next door to Wickes. 

It is the main distribution depot for the South West (they also have a smaller site in St.Judes) 

Now, because a lot of the voluntary staff are returning to work from being furloughed, they are on the lookout for anyone with a bit of spare time (even one morning a week would help) 

Various duties including sorting, packing and driving are available. 

They urgently need someone with a forklift licence. This is the job I have been carrying out but I will return to work at the beginning of November .

There is usually someone there on a Monday,  Tuesday and Wednesday so just call in or look up their website. 

Cheers. 

Sid

I’m up for a bit of that, I will contact them. Thanks for sharing mate. 

Archived