IGNORED

3rd Shirt Pre-Ordering Deadline is 5pm Sunday 4th October

BcfcDuncs

2 hours ago, redhead said:

Noticed people saying the training top is not in stock to take up the half price offer, surely if the shirt is not available until Christmas they should carry on taking orders for training top also ??‍♂️.

I bought the 3rd shirt and offer. However, although my order went thru and the sizes said they were available, i got a message saying one item unavailable and all will be sent out together when in stock. 
No idea which item as it didnt bloody say!

Premier League facilities and aspirations. Downs League organisation and shop i’m afraid!

The advert refers to being able to buy a training top half price with the 3rd team top. It’s disappointing that although I can order a third team shirt I am unable to order the half price training top advertised- so I have to pay full price for another top. Then get a message that some items are not in stock & everything will be delivered together.

Just logging this here for evidence further down the line. My son’s mate tried to pre-order a Medium white shirt at 16:50 & it was Out if Stock! How can pre-order be out of stock? Anyway in the end he ordered a Large just to get an order in just so he may be able swap it when it arrives. Worst case I assume he can get a refund? Typical City.

14 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Just logging this here for evidence further down the line. My son’s mate tried to pre-order a Medium white shirt at 16:50 & it was Out if Stock! How can pre-order be out of stock? Anyway in the end he ordered a Large just to get an order in just so he may be able swap it when it arrives. Worst case I assume he can get a refund? Typical City.

Certainly seems a bit odd that a size can be sold out when Jon L has confirmed on twitter that the order hasn’t even gone to Hummel yet? 
Surely if they’re only ordering the actual number of shirts pre-booked then how can it be sold out. 
Is Jon telling the truth, ie that the order hasn’t gone in yet? 

Archived