IGNORED

U23's vs Watford (A) 14:00 KO

Lrrr

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Blimey the U23s games are coming thick and fast at the moment

Are these all friendlies or has the season restarted?

23's league, the games are on the premier league website if you go under PL2 and Professional development league, same for u18's

• Admin
1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

23's league, the games are on the premier league website if you go under PL2 and Professional development league, same for u18's

For anyone interested;

U23 LEAGUE FIXTURES

U18 LEAGUE FIXTURES

(If anyone knows anyone that looks after our OS could they prompt them to update the website to show this seasons fixtures?)

12 minutes ago, phantom said:

For anyone interested;

U23 LEAGUE FIXTURES

U18 LEAGUE FIXTURES

(If anyone knows anyone that looks after our OS could they prompt them to update the website to show this seasons fixtures?)

Would be good to keep a thread pinned for these teams.

I think we might get to see them in action before we see the first team (as spectators in the ground).

18 hours ago, Countryfile said:

Would be good to keep a thread pinned for these teams.

I think we might get to see them in action before we see the first team (as spectators in the ground).

I agree. Nice article in the local emersons green voice on Ryley  Towler who has signed a professional contract this season to become part of the U23 squad. Captained his school (Mangotsfield) team for 4 years during which time they were undefeated and won 9 trophies. It’s always pleasing when a local boy is signed up at a local club.

Archived