IGNORED

Forever Bristol City : Live Podcast 6.00 PM tonight - were The Trees stumped?

headhunter

When a Derby County supporting friend referred to The Trees I had to ask who he meant - Forest of course, just look at the shirt badge he told me; how thick was I ?!!

Join me, DaveFevs, & Ian at 6.00 as we discuss the match action which will hopefully see City maintain their 100% league record; I'd take a point despite Forest's wretched form to date.

Here's the link: https://www.podbean.com/lsw/voj3TKjf6G?lsid=5lrxDtqGugG

A recording will be uploaded later on the Podbean platform & Spotify

I don't think they were stumped at all.

I think they displayed for the world to see the exact flaws we have in the system and personnel that our starting line up contains.

Put (especially) Hunt and Rowe in 1 on 1 defending situations. Run off Bakinson when he's isolated.

They ran up against Bentley in incredible form. But we easily could have lost it. Or alternatively, the amount of counter attacking chances that we outright wasted, could have put the game away much earlier.

Close one today.

Looking forward to listening later ?

9 minutes ago, Prinny said:

I don't think they were stumped at all.

I think they displayed for the world to see the exact flaws we have in the system and personnel that our starting line up contains.

Put (especially) Hunt and Rowe in 1 on 1 defending situations. Run off Bakinson when he's isolated.

They ran up against Bentley in incredible form. But we easily could have lost it. Or alternatively, the amount of counter attacking chances that we outright wasted, could have put the game away much earlier.

Close one today.

Lucky we’ve got solutions to all of those issues ?

Archived