IGNORED

League One Preview

red as fcuk

A little preview on everyone by me, I was bored.

AFC Bournemouth

I got a feeling they will struggle this season. I know they had a strong finish to last season, but they have lost influential striker Warren Feeney.

Barnsley

They will be around the play offs I think. They have got rid of the old boys, and Paul Hart has replaced them with some very good signings. Nardiello on loan again is a great signing, as he has a lot of potential.

Bradford

A fallen giant. I accept them to struggle next season, but then, having a team is better than not having one after the financial trouble they have been in. I just think this will intefer with things on the pitch.

Bristol City

Bottle kings?! I am sure they will put this to bed this season. Now with Tinnion at the helm, I have a strong feeling that they will walk the league. Heffernan got 20 odd goals in a relegated side, I am afraid to see what he will produce in a better side with no doubt better quality. News is that they are looking at Marcus Stewart, what a signing that would be.

Blackpool

A team that is always improving, with Hendry at the helm, I feel that Blackpool have a strong chance in getting into the play offs. They have made some very good loan signings. Maybe another visit to the millenium stadium?!

Brentford

Got rid of the #### and replaced them with experienced good players. Although we are one of the favourites for the drop, with Martin Allen in charge, we can beat anyone on our day.

Chesterfield

Another season of struggling for them. They always seem to stay up, and they will do again this season I think.

Colchester

They will do well to stay up after losing some key players. Proved everyone wrong last season, but this season could prove to be it for them.

Doncaster Rovers

The fans must love being a Donny fan at the moment. And I feel as though they will continue their fine rise and rise this season. I have heard good things about Donny. A mid table finish for Donny, which I do think they will accept if given a choice.

Hartlepool

They have maintained the team from last season which reached the play offs, with some decent acqusiations, then they can reach the play offs again.

Huddersfield

One of the favourites for the drop. The lack of quality will prove too much in a demanding league.

Hull

A nice stadium and a lot of fans. Hull City will be pushing for promotion, but I feel they may fail. A lot of people are bigging them up, but I don't think they are that special. They have added some good players (Barmby) but they haven't signed players capable of getting them out of the league.

Luton

Some good players there, a lot of injuries stopped them reaching the play offs last season. If they maintain the good squad with the players fully fit, then I see why they can't get into the play offs.

MK Dons

One of the favourites for the drop.Although I have been monitoring them, and I think they are capable of provding a few upsets.

Oldham

Struggled last season, but with their new signings, experienced Rodney Jack and young JJ, these two will prove a handful for most clubs this season. I think it will be a mid table finish for the Latics this season.

Peterborough

Started playing some neat and tidy football towards the end of last season which kept them up. They have added Leon Constantine to the squad, who proved last season in a poor side that he is capable of getting the goals.

Port Vale

I fancied them in getting a play off spot this season, but now they have lost Stephen McPhee I feel as though they will end up somewhere in midtable.

Sheffield Wednesday

Another season in division one seems unexceptable for the Owls. They have added some quality in to the side, whilst getting rid of the old boys. I fancy them to get a play off spot.

Stockport

A fellow struggler last season. However, this season, they have added some quality in to the side, Wilkinson and Feeney will aid in what I believe can be a promotion push.

Swindon

A few problems have arised at Swindon lately. Some changes in the board, and losing Tommy Mooney to rivals Oxford. They will be lingering near the play offs I feel. Andy King has done a fantastic job there and he will produce the same again.

Torquay

Everyones favourite for relegation now they have lost some key players. They will do well to stay up.

Tranmere

A team that is capable of getting automatic promotion. They have added some very good players, and one with a lot of experience in Jason McAteer. They had a terrific end to the last season with Little in charge, and I have a feeling they will continue that form in to this season.

Walsall

An experienced footballer in Merson is now in charge, and with the players he has brought in. I feel as though he can guide them back to the Championship.

Wrexham

A lot off field problems at the moment with whether or not they will have a home to play at. Favourites for the drop.

Archived