IGNORED

Last Nights Goals

Rob k

Personaly i thought phillips could have done better for the first as he has let the ball come straight across the 6 yard box and is then beaten at his near post from a header, nobody could do anything about the 2nd as it was a very good shot but the third goal goes down to ######## defending which i hope is sorted out come saturday.

Personaly i thought phillips could have done better for the first as he has let the ball come straight across the 6 yard box and is then beaten at his near post from a header, nobody could do anything about the 2nd as it was a very good shot but the third goal goes down to ######## defending which i hope is sorted out come saturday.

I was in line with the cross for the first, a wicked curling ball that was always going away from goal. Never the keeper's, so I wouldn't fault Phillips for that. There were however two markers on the winger and he was still allowed to get a cross in, and the striker was given a free header in the box.

Second goal, as you say, great strike.

3rd goal, wasn't great defending, but as Matt Hill was the only member of the second half defence who could conceivably start on Saturday, I wouldn't read too much into that either. Generally our defence has looked very solid in the pre season games I've seen.

Archived