IGNORED

The Masters 2021

phantom

7 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

This should be entertaining, ‘muscles’ has made the cut, this could see the ball flying to all parts of Augusta as he’s surely going to believe that he can still win this, being as it’s only a par 67 course to him!

He’s just managed a 2 over par round.  :) 

28 minutes ago, downendcity said:

He’s just managed a 2 over par round.  :) 

Maybe it’s my pessimism but it’s now come to light that he’s poorly & he’s had a Covid test, all seems a little bit convenient to me! Of course it’s nothing to do with him having no course management of Augusta & it showing his flaws!

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Hopefuly DJ doesnt storm this. If he plays like he has been nobody is catching him.

Like Molinari was last year, Rory was in 2011, Greg Norman was in 1996, Speith was .............................the Masters doesn’t really begin until the back nine on Sunday!

In fairness, the difference this year is the course conditions are much more benign so players can go for flags that they wouldn’t be able to risk in previous years, and as long as DJ keeps finding fairways ( the way he’s been driving in the first 3 rounds he seems to be completely in the groove) it does seem his to lose.

26 minutes ago, Super said:

Hopefuly DJ doesnt storm this. If he plays like he has been nobody is catching him.

Sadly I do think it’s all over, I really hope to be proved wrong & for DJ to have a disaster but I just can’t see it, he’s been so comfortable throughout & is experienced enough to know he just has to play his own game & not worry about anyone else & then he won’t be caught.

4 hours ago, downendcity said:

Like Molinari was last year, Rory was in 2011, Greg Norman was in 1996, Speith was .............................the Masters doesn’t really begin until the back nine on Sunday!

Bump.

....or the front nine!

McIlroy must be referring that first round 75 even more now.

Archived