IGNORED

Derby (H) - 15:00 Sat 21st Nov - What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

1 minute ago, Bassomylord said:

We look disjointed and dont look like threatening at all. Perhaps not surprising. 

We’ve had a squad of players running round the block on their own for a fortnight (ok a bit more scientific than that maybe) so  I know I’ll cut them some slack this afternoon!!

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

I have seen about 4 second of consecutive play before it buffers again.

I will go for a complete reboot of everything at half time.

What are you watching on? I’m watching on Firefox via my Firestick and it’s perfect. Then again, I’ve never had any issues on either laptop or Firestick (both using Firefox) 

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Has Stroud lost his yellow card, ball kick away to stop the FK being taken quick and the Wayne Rooney’s Derby player get's away with it.

First 10 minutes was another slow start by City - 80% Derby possession but only one decent chance that was saved well by Bentley again. Rooney sitting deep pulling the strings as usual. 

Next 10 we grew into the game a bit, some good switches stretching the otherwise compact 4-5-1 banks of Derby defence.

Wells pick of the front men, offering plenty of options, running channels and sitting off the defenders shoulder well.

Once we disrupted the Derby shape and moved it quickly, they starting looking susceptible. 

Still too open and we look vulnerable on the break - plus if Derby side step the press from the front 3 plus COD and Paterson, there’s way too much space for them to work in.

Semenyo cut in nicely a few times and Martin warmed up his touch as the half went on. Frustration showed maybe when he seemed to exaggerate a shoulder from Clarke.

Nagy busy. Paterson/COD in and out the game. Back 4 solid enough. Hunt quiet. 

How Lawrence got away with that studs up scissor on Kalas I’m not sure. Inches from a red. Think Keith Stroud missed a few late challenges. Derby niggly and physical. 

Need to up the pace and physicality second half. 

2 minutes ago, Wade Wilson said:

What are you watching on? I’m watching on Firefox via my Firestick and it’s perfect. Then again, I’ve never had any issues on either laptop or Firestick (both using Firefox) 

Win10 laptop, tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox, but with WiFi and plugged differently in to the router.

Just now, pl00peh91 said:

“Derby have set up not to lose” said by our commentators after they spend most of the half attacking us. Not sure what game they’re watching.

Was dismayed when the commentator said we started to dominate the game

Archived