IGNORED

How many of the missing 8 last night would be in your line up?

sh1t_ref_again

So we have Mawson, Baker, Walsh, Weimann, Williams, Sessegnon as long term injuries and last night we also have Kalas and Bakinson missing, if Holden some day is lucky enough to have a fully fit squad, what would be your line up?

Bentley - must start keeper

Defence, prefer back 4 Vyner, Kalas, Mawson, Disilva 

Midfield Nagy, Williams, Bakinson, Walsh? (unsure on Walsh, so close call with Calum or Patterson)

Attack, Semenyo, Martin

So 5 changes to last night

5 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

So we have Mawson, Baker, Walsh, Weimann, Williams, Sessegnon as long term injuries and last night we also have Kalas and Bakinson missing, if Holden some day is lucky enough to have a fully fit squad, what would be your line up?

Midfield Nagy, Williams, Bakinson, Walsh? (unsure on Walsh, so close call with Calum or Patterson)

Attack, Semenyo, Martin

So you'd play three central defenders and four central midfielders........ interesting.....

Bentley

Hunt Kalas Mawson (In an ideal world, but with the length of his injury I’d put Moore in there) Dasilva

Bakinson Williams Nagy

Paterson Wells Semenyo 

If everyone is fit for me, incredibly harsh on some who have stepped up so well but I think that’s a top 10 side

There is no such thing as 1st XI nowadays, and you will never be injury free with the amount of games. Players also drift in and out of form. Dont want to spoil your thread though mate. 

It also amazes me why loads on here have Walsh on the teamsheet. On what evidence? I hope he turns into Lionel Messi of course but he may also be very average.

It's still hard to say without really seeing Williams and Walsh play. 

I think I'd have two main formations and alternate them as needed.

When 3-5-2

Bentley

Vyner Kalas Mawson

Hunt Williams Bakinson Paterson Dasilva

Semenyo Martin

When 4-3-3

Bentley

Sessegnon Kalas Mawson Dasilva

Williams Nagy Walsh

Semenyo Diedhiou Wells

1 hour ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Attack, Semenyo, Martin

I'd retain Bentley, Vyner, Dasilva, Semenyo and maybe Nagy and COD from last night's starting XI, so six changes for me.

I think the formation that best suits the players we have right now is a 4-3-3 in something like: Bentley; Vyner, Kalas, Mawson, Dasilva; Williams, Bakinson, Walsh/Nagy; Semenyo, Wells, O'Dowda. 

Playing Vyner at RB there allows for flexibility as you could easily swap to a back three, haul off COD or Semenyo for a RWB and go to a 3-5-2. 

I go for Wells from the start because he's a proven goalscorer at this level and I think we'd have won that game last night if he was playing the width of the six-yard box. 

5 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Bentley

Hunt Kalas Mawson (In an ideal world, but with the length of his injury I’d put Moore in there) Dasilva

Bakinson Williams Nagy

Paterson Wells Semenyo 

If everyone is fit for me, incredibly harsh on some who have stepped up so well but I think that’s a top 10 side

Only top 10?

If everyone fit and players who I haven't seen much (Williams & Walsh) play as how I imagine they would, I'd go for;

Bentley

Hunt.    Kalas.   Mawson.  Dasilva

Walsh.  Bakinson.  Williams

Paterson

Martin    Semenyo

And I'd actually play Palmer in that spot behind the front two, but obviously he's not here. To cover for injuries, we have a back up team of;

Max

Sess.  Vyner/Moore  Baker  Rowe

Nagy  Massengo.  Weimann

Palmer

Wells.   Fammy

Callum as cheerleader.

Archived